Hi! I’m Kisha Solomon, a 30-something American woman who’s lived and worked in Spain off and on for over 3 years. While living in Spain, I’ve worked as an English language assistant (aka, auxiliar), a freelance writer, and a remote consultant for one of the largest brands on Earth.
This blog is where I share my stories about:
- what it’s really like being an auxiliar in Spain,
- travelling throughout Spain, the Mediterranean and Europe,
- life as a black American living in Spain
- the highs and lows of learning Spanish through immersion, and
- indulging in the food and culture of Spain.
Follow me on Instagram (@ksolo22) to keep up with my latest travel and at-home adventures.